Adolescent's needs are much different from those of adults when in distress and having emotional problems. For more than 25 years RPC has been helping children through troubled times. » Learn More
Research Psychiatric Center offers inpatient and outpatient programs for adults. » Learn More
Senior Adult Services
Research Psychiatric Center offers programs tailored for the special care of senior adults. » Learn More
Research Psychiatric Center has two outpatient clinic locations in the Kansas City area. These clinics provide individual, group and family therapy. » Learn More
The adult Partial Hospital Program provides an effective option for the patient who urgently needs daily treatment without the need for 24-hour care. » Learn More
PAY YOUR BILL
The Patient Financial Resource is available at the facilities listed below. Here you can review our pricing commitment, receive pricing estimates and information, and pay your bill online.
Research Psychiatric Center
2323 East 63rd Street
Kansas City, MO 64130
View our phone directory
Ethics Compliance Officer:
Richard Failla (816) 444-8161
Facility Privacy Official:
Michelle Owen (816) 235-8115
Steve Jolly (816) 235-7473
Human Resources: Megan Kegley (816) 276-4706
1-800-788-1787 | Web site
View directions and larger map
PLAN A VISIT
MAKE AN APPT
Schedule an Appointment
Call 1-800-386-9355 to schedule an appointment with an HCA Midwest Health System doctor. Our operators are standing by 24/7 to take your call.
Or you may also request a call back and we will contact you at your convenience.
Upcoming Classes Classes RSSSee All Classes >>
- May 24, 2013 from 07:00 PM to 09:00 PM Patients and families living with mood disorders can benefit from a free support group at Research Psychiatric Center where patients and their families...
- May 26, 2013 from 04:00 PM to 05:00 PM Weekly support group sponsored by Alcoholics Anonymous and Research Psychiatric Center.
News News RSS
- Apr 1, 2013 Kansas City’s largest healthcare provider and private sector employer provides high-quality, compassionate healthcare and partners with the Greater Kansas City community.
- Feb 27, 2013 Professional Education Series workshop, "How to Treat the Disease to Please," will be held as planned, despite the weather.
- Nov 30, 2012 Jolly recognized for commitment and dedication to leadership in behavioral health field.