Please read below and choose "Accept" at the bottom, if you agree to these standards, to proceed to our job listings.
Above all else, we are committed to the care and improvement of human life.
Together, we will be the premier healthcare destination for all we serve.
- Integrity – We must model high, ethical standards, which means doing the right thing when no one is looking and walking the talk as leaders.
- Compassion – No longer are we to live by the Golden Rule, but rather we are to live and operate by the Platinum Rule, which is to treat people how they want to be treated and being responsive to their needs.
- Always – We are focused on creating a Culture of Always. This means every patient, every time and every touch. Always. Not Sometimes, Not Usually. Always.
- Respect – It is imperative to demonstrate respect and teamwork to each and every employee, while focusing on patient-centered care.
- Excellence – When you add the first four values together (Integrity, Compassion, Always and Respect), we will be the destination of Excellence and our metrics and indicators will prove it.
Code of Professional Conduct
At Research Psychiatric Center, I use my skills to make this a place where patients want to receive care, my colleagues want to work, and physicians want to practice.
In order to serve our customers well, I agree to RPC TEAM WORK.
I will. . .
- Use a courteous and respectful tone and manner (both verbally and non-verbally) in all interactions.
- Maintain a safe, clean, clutter-free environment for my patients, colleagues, and visitors.
- Treat everyone as a valued equal.
- Identify and meet the unique needs of each person.
- Be polite. Use proper phone etiquette. Say please and thank you.
- Address people by their preferred name.
- Maintain a professional appearance and wear ID badge so all can see it.
- Maintain professional boundaries in the work place.
- Be committed to finding solutions to problems rather than complaining or blaming.
- Lead by example; do the right thing even when no one is looking.
- Tell the truth even in difficult situations.
- Strive for personal best.
- Maintain objectivity and composure; keep cool under pressure.
Compassion - Caring
- Respond to the needs of my patients, families, and visitors with empathy and tenderness.
- Smile, introduce myself, state my purpose, and always make eye contact.
- Inform and explain schedules and any changes clearly.
- Always be careful to take patient confidentiality into account.
- See and listen through the eyes and ears of others.
- Take ownership in my work.
- Be fully accountable for everything I do and say.
- Display a positive attitude.
- Ask customers and co-workers what I can do to help them.
- Frame answers in a positive manner. State what I CAN do, not what I cannot do.
- Applaud co-workers’ strengths and capabilities.
By incorporating these standards as a measure of overall work performance, Research Psychiatric Center makes it clear that all employees are expected to adhere to and practice the Code of Professional Conduct – RPC TEAM WORK.
I have read and understand the above RPC TEAM WORK standards of performance expectations, and I agree to comply with and practice the standards outlined within.