Please read below and choose "Accept" at the bottom, if you agree to these standards, to proceed to our job listings.
To Provide Excellence in Psychiatric Care
Together, we will be the provider and employer of choice in the communities we serve. We will accomplish this through:
- Provision of statistically superior care
- Achievement of high satisfaction levels
- Greater market share presence in the communities we serve
- Sound financial performance
- Respond to our patient’s needs with compassion and tenderness
- Make customers and their needs a primary focus of our action
- Develop and sustain productive customer relationships
- Seek first to understand rather than to be understood
- Display a caring and courteous attitude under all circumstances
- Seek opportunities to work with each other to achieve our goals
- Celebrate individual and team accomplishments
- Uphold the dignity of every individual
- See and listen through the eyes and ears of others
- Embrace a culturally diverse work environment
- Take responsibility for all your actions
- Exceed the needs and expectations of those we serve
- Assume responsibility and accountability for successfully completing assignments
- Self-impose standards of excellence rather than having standards be imposed
Every person seeking employment at Research Psychiatric Center is required to read and agree to comply with our Mission, Vision, Values, and Standards of Performance -- Code of Professional Conduct – RPC TEAM WORK, which lists specific behaviors that all employees are expected to live out while on duty. These performance standards have been developed by the employees of Research Psychiatric Center and remain employee-driven.
Code of Professional Conduct
At Research Psychiatric Center, I use my skills to make this a place where patients want to receive care, my colleagues want to work, and physicians want to practice.
In order to serve our customers well, I agree to RPC TEAM WORK.
I will. . .
- Use a courteous and respectful tone and manner (both verbally and non-verbally) in all interactions.
- Maintain a safe, clean, clutter-free environment for my patients, colleagues, and visitors.
- Treat everyone as a valued equal.
- Identify and meet the unique needs of each person.
- Be polite. Use proper phone etiquette. Say please and thank you.
- Address people by their preferred name.
- Maintain a professional appearance and wear ID badge so all can see it.
- Maintain professional boundaries in the work place.
- Be committed to finding solutions to problems rather than complaining or blaming.
- Lead by example; do the right thing even when no one is looking.
- Tell the truth even in difficult situations.
- Strive for personal best.
- Maintain objectivity and composure; keep cool under pressure.
Compassion - Caring
- Respond to the needs of my patients, families, and visitors with empathy and tenderness.
- Smile, introduce myself, state my purpose, and always make eye contact.
- Inform and explain schedules and any changes clearly.
- Always be careful to take patient confidentiality into account.
- See and listen through the eyes and ears of others.
- Take ownership in my work.
- Be fully accountable for everything I do and say.
- Display a positive attitude.
- Ask customers and co-workers what I can do to help them.
- Frame answers in a positive manner. State what I CAN do, not what I cannot do.
- Applaud co-workers’ strengths and capabilities.
By incorporating these standards as a measure of overall work performance, Research Psychiatric Center makes it clear that all employees are expected to adhere to and practice the Code of Professional Conduct – RPC TEAM WORK.
I have read and understand the above RPC TEAM WORK standards of performance expectations, and I agree to comply with and practice the standards outlined within.