Research Psychiatric Center offers the option to participate virtually in our Intensive Outpatient and Partial Hospitalization Programs.
Here is how the telebehavioral program serves patients:
- Deliver expert clinical care to those that are unable to continue in person treatment.
- Utilize WebEx Meetings, a secure HIPAA compliant platform that is easy to use for both the provider and the patient.
- Ensure patient confidentiality with an informed consent for treatment.
- Establish a plan for psychiatric emergencies that may present during a telehealth visit reviewed with each patient before each session.
- Reduces potential exposure to viral pathogens, while maintaining patients’ connection to others.
- Evaluation for appropriateness will include training and set up for patients.
Patients that are appropriate for virtual group setting will need:
- Access to laptop, tablet, or mobile device.
- Ability to download the WebEx Meetings app
- Ability to navigate tele platform and cell data or WIFI access
Call (844) 207-4511 to schedule an appointment for an assessment.